|Frank Marino and me (by the way, I'm wearing Helmut Lang top, and Pringle jacket)|
|She's working more than just 9 to 5|
After the show, I had a little coffee talk with the main diva himself for some little insider tips on his show-stopping fashion, and here's the skinny:
- His flawless face was camera ready, and he's got it down to a science taking him only about an hour to perfect that face.
- He explained though that it's kind of crazy to get through airport security these days with as much makeup as this girl needs and one of his lines of choice is MAC cosmetics.
- Of all the ensembles he wears on stage, one of his favorites is the bright canary yellow "big bird" number which is covered in sequins and topped off with a maribou cape, and honestly I think there are more feathers in this production than a chicken ranch in Texas.
- His gowns are made by several designers including Nolan Miller and Bob Mackie, and he occasionally re-works them if he loves them enough to keep on wearing them.
- Admitting that he loves his new schedule of six days a week and one show a night (even at that I was exhausted for them), he replies it's a lot better than six shows a day like he did when he first started on the strip. Oh by the way, this queen even has a street named after her - so jealous!
|There ain't no mellow in this yellow|
|Only in Vegas|