Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No Sweat

I'm a sucker for any kind of head gear.  I love it all - hats, wraps, turbans, earmuffs, and headbands.  I saw a lot of it on the runways for this season and then repeated again for the upcoming fall/winter (check out Marc Jabobs for winter 2012/2013 if you haven't seen it already - those hats!  I will be wearing!).  I recently started wearing a label that I've been following for several years - Thom Browne, and now I"m obsessed with it.  I'm loving everything, and the cut works great for my frame since most of it is so shrunken and sharp.  In fact, you know I don't usually like to wear head-to-toe one line, but I couldn't help myself this time and even had to top it off with a little ear warming headband even though I hate to sweat and won't be hitting the courts anytime soon!


Argyle headband, striped shirt, and gray trousers by Thom Browne
The sparkle boots were the exception  (they're Chanel)


Clutch by Thom Browne
Shaking at the Smokestack

Game on

Release your inner athlete!

No comments:

Post a Comment